I have Snow Leopard and Yosemite installed on separate partitions of my internal hard drive, on my MacBook Pro. It causes no problems, except taking up hardderekroff
Here is how to run iMovie HD 6 on Yosemite: Go to the Applications folder and control-click on the iMovie app to Show Package Contents Open the Contents/MacOSgolly3gee
Hi I currently have Yosemite as my operating system and , yes, I run iMovie6HD using terminal. it works perfectly and so do all my Slick transitions! Farmerranderson101uk
- Jul 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.