Icare Jaan, Lenny left a message for you

  • Badoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Lenny left a message for you

      Only you can see the sender and content of your message, and you can delete it anytime. You can instantly reply using our message exchange system:

      Check your message

      This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Lenny. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

      Have fun!
      The Badoo Team

      You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out.
      Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 44a The Green, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9NA.