Frozen's copy

  • arr_raghu
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2004
      I am sure this is not the only copy of Madonna's Frozen.
      This is just one of many i guess..

      Original :
      Artist :Madonna
      Album: Ray of Light(1998)
      Track: Frozen
      Link:
      http://www.smashitsusa.com/index.cfm?Page=Audio&SubPage=AlbumDetails&AlbumID=77

      Dupe:
      Music Directer: Chakravarthy
      Movie:Itlu Sravani Subrahmanyam(telugu:2001)
      Track: Neekosam
      Link: http://musicindiaonline.com/l/27/s/movie_name.6054/

      Raghu
    • arr_raghu
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2004
        Just wondering if you already given credit
        to Nusrat fateh ali khan for "mast mast" song
        from film Mohra which viju shah copied.

        Raghu