Re: [i2fs] Re: nadeem sharvan's pardes

  • Rohit Caprio
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2004

      Manu Karan <manu_karan@...> wrote:
      what are you guys saying?? Someone claims that Pardes' I love my India is a direct lift and you two guys are claiming that its a lovely melody.. and the credit goes to Nadeem Shravan.. lol.. what IS your definition of copying then?
      I dont' think you guys have heard all of Rahman's scores.. Who can forget the likes of PudhiyaMugam, Duet, Sangamam.. etc.  All a class of their own.. i'm not sure if Nadeem Shravan can be placed anywhere near Rahman's level.

      Manu

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?