Re: [i2fs] qayamat se qyamat tak..

  • reena kataria
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Ashley Beverly actually sing cover versions of Hindi
      songs and all of their songs are actually English
      versions of popular Hindi songs. So it's not that the
      songs u have mentioned are copied from their songs but
      infact their songs are English cover versions with
      appropriate copyright permissions. I have a large
      collections of their songs which are actually based on
      Hindi songs. I only have audio cassetes so I can't
      upload on th group.

      --- arvind <arvind_mait@...> wrote:
      > the most poular number called PAPA kehte hain..from
      > movie QSQT is
      > word to word..note to note copy of a ASHLEY BEVERLY
      > NUMBER...daddy's
      > always saying..in fact the lyrics are also mere
      > translation...check
      > this one out and u will be surprised that..another
      > song of ashlley
      > called "sing sing sing....appears as 1 2 3..in
      > tezaab movie

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • arvind
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        thanks reena for the piece of knowledge...but as u know..it was
        difficult..to guess that an english song can be cover version of an
        hindi song...
      • mp2522003
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          ha ha......damn looser!