qayamat se qyamat tak..

  • arvind
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2004
      the most poular number called PAPA kehte hain..from movie QSQT is
      word to word..note to note copy of a ASHLEY BEVERLY NUMBER...daddy's
      always saying..in fact the lyrics are also mere translation...check
      this one out and u will be surprised that..another song of ashlley
      called "sing sing sing....appears as 1 2 3..in tezaab movie
    • reena kataria
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        Ashley Beverly actually sing cover versions of Hindi
        songs and all of their songs are actually English
        versions of popular Hindi songs. So it's not that the
        songs u have mentioned are copied from their songs but
        infact their songs are English cover versions with
        appropriate copyright permissions. I have a large
        collections of their songs which are actually based on
        Hindi songs. I only have audio cassetes so I can't
        upload on th group.

        --- arvind <arvind_mait@...> wrote:
        > the most poular number called PAPA kehte hain..from
        > movie QSQT is
        > word to word..note to note copy of a ASHLEY BEVERLY
        > NUMBER...daddy's
        > always saying..in fact the lyrics are also mere
        > translation...check
        > this one out and u will be surprised that..another
        > song of ashlley
        > called "sing sing sing....appears as 1 2 3..in
        > tezaab movie

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • arvind
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
          thanks reena for the piece of knowledge...but as u know..it was
          difficult..to guess that an english song can be cover version of an
          hindi song...
        • mp2522003
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
            ha ha......damn looser!