tujhe dene ko mere pass kuch nahi - kudrat

  • jm_chohan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      a few weeks ago i saw a post on website about chambao's rosa maria being copied. I started listening to the group's songs and came across their song "Duende del Sur" ...

      http://youtu.be/lgieHQsNwOc

      which is uncomfortably similar to the movie kudrat (1998) song "tujhe dene ko mere pass kuch nahi" (The hook starts at 0:50)

      so either chambao copied the indian song or chambao's song is inspired by another flamenco tune, which makes the indian song a copy.

      If someone knows more about this please share. Thanks.

      Jamshid.