Rajesh Roshan's Inspired/lifted track from AMALL

  • airabhinav
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
      Hey guys,

      I am a bit surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but I came across a possible lift/inspiration track by Rajesh Roshan.

      Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage - Kuch Hum Mein Aisi Baat Hai

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67p-ovLnbc (from about 20 secs)

      Opus - Live is Life

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI

      If you listen carefully, Rajesh Roshan has made it a slower track, but the drums and overall layout/flow of the song is still the same and definitely inspired, imo. What do you think?
    • bithun96
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
        Rajesh Roshan/Pritam/Anu Malik should be honored with the title of "Serial Plagiarist"