Khuda Gawah - Tu Na Ja Mere Baadshah

  • canakida2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
      composer:laximkant pyarelal

      the song is inspired/copied from an old afghani song Bacha Jan Logari

      I can't find the original, it's an afghani folk song as far as I'm aware but here's a remix of it, and as you can hear the mukhda is exactly the same as the mukhda for the khuda gawah song and the beginning part of the antras

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZsYH8yziN4

      since the movie itself had to do with afghanistan, it's pretty obvious why it was copied. there's no credits of course on the cd or anything
    • sad_iq_perfect@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
        Nice find.. Exactly copied
      • jm_chohan1
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
          Good one.

          Here are some non-remixed songs of bacha jani logari

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxC8aPeFIR8

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPhAYi2mYY

          Jamshid.