Himmatvar - Kitni Chupaye Baitha Hoon !! HAI RAMA!!

  • canakida2
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
      Ek aur lift, and one of my most favorite songs ever ARGGHHH!! Nadeem Shravan! why is it everytime I listen to my old pakistani tapes I find another oen of my favorite songs lifted! and lyrics, good lord Sameer!

      Himmatvar - Kitni Chupaye Baitha Hoon:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzgrMGCJ0A

      Original:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWVF49nCrM

      lyrics and tune lifted!!
    • sunil nk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
        hai... what music is inspired.. lyrics are same..but music is total diffrent brother.. its on total diffrent scale..i guess....anyway cheers
        Ek aur lift, and one of my most favorite songs ever ARGGHHH!! Nadeem Shravan! why is it everytime I listen to my old pakistani tapes I find another oen of my favorite songs lifted! and lyrics, good lord Sameer!

        Himmatvar - Kitni Chupaye Baitha Hoon:
        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=kAzgrMGCJ0A

        Original:
        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=4XWVF49nCrM

        lyrics and tune lifted!!

        Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.
      • canakida2
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
          never said music. I also like to add only the mukhda is lifted. The tune is the same and the lyrics are lifted.

          --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, sunil nk <sunilnk2683@...> wrote:

          > hai... what music is inspired.. lyrics are same..but music is total diffrent brother.. its on total diffrent scale..i guess....anyway cheers

        • canakida2
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
            and do not get me wrong, this song is still one of my all time favorites!! I'm just sad it didn't come straight from N-S's heart

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2009
              mukhda is lifted in lyrics..  music pitch is diffrent i agree that it did not come from NS heart....but ya they made song more lovable than mehdi hassan saab

              and do not get me wrong, this song is still one of my all time favorites!! I'm just sad it didn't come straight from N-S's heart

              --- In i2fs@yahoogroups. com, "canakida2" <canakida2@. ..> wrote:

              > never said music. I also like to add only the mukhda is lifted. The tune is the same and the lyrics are lifted.
              >
              > --- In i2fs@yahoogroups. com, sunil nk <sunilnk2683@ > wrote:
              > >
              > > hai... what music is inspired.. lyrics are same..but music is total diffrent brother.. its on total diffrent scale..i guess....anyway cheers

              Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
            • canakida2
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 4, 2009
                I'm just glad it's a two line lift and not the "whole" thing. what a relief!