Re: Hello brother.. from Deep forest?

  • anoopktm
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Nearly 100 times I've mentioned this before in this board and bring
      it to Karthik's notice. But Karthik remains silent. As a veteran Deep
      Forest fan, I can easily recognize if I come across any lift from DF
      tracks. This lift was done by DEVA (Anu Malik of south) I believe.
      Recently I've heard one more copy from Deep Forest song. There 's a
      song "Twosome" in Deep Forest's 1995 album Boheme. I've heard the
      main humming of this song used in a Tamil song, unfortunately I
      couldn't track this song as I heard it in FM radio.

      anoop

      --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, manu_karan@y... wrote:
      > Anyone heard White Whisper by Deep forest?
      >
      > The beginning has been copied in a song from the Telugu film Hello
      > Brother which was also dubbed in Tamil later.
      >
      > Manu
    • anoopktm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        White whisper tune appears in a Hindi film too. The film is "TARAZU"
        starring Akshay Kumar and Sonali. I forgot the song name though.