Re: [i2fs] Re: Cheb Khaled's 'El Arbi' lifted in the movie Amaanat

  • SOURAV SEN
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24 10:12 PM

      usha uthup has sung a bengali song named didi which is a blatant copy of the didi song of cheb khaled

      sourav sen

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26 9:20 PM

        Tune/Song lifted from Goyang Kepala -Malaysian Tamil Album..

        http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQoqmdnh3M&feature=related  (Am looking for original Video..Audio available MP3 download on google...