Any Idea?

  • Shibin
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 1, 2007
      Do anybody have any idea abt this song??

                                                        m_ods@...

    • ::anoop::
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 13, 2007
        happen to come across "Secret Garden" album. The song "Nocturne" strikes resemblence. Though its the same song, I doubt the version you've attached is coming from a different album. Dont know which is the real one. The song sounds very chinese, but Secret Garden makes celtic music. I'm confused.

        Does Karthik have any idea?

                                                          m_ods@yahoo. com