Re: Turn me on by Kevin Lyttle

  • kalhonaaho01
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2005
      what was it......was it a whole song or just on a trailor....if it
      was on a trailor, was the song released yet, do u remember any of
      the actors on it?

      --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
      Lyttle's "Turn me
      > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot see
      Hindi
      > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the song/movie.
      >
      > You can listen the original song at
      >
      > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or
      >
      > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
      8105046-173
      > 5141?v=glance
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Om
    • Karthik S
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2005
        Om...did you hear it in hindi lyrics or was it just a video with desis in it? 'Cos Raghav has his own version of Turn me on and its possible that you might have seen that video, if there was one!

        But a dead catchy tune like Turn me on is sure fodder for our composers, so I wont be surprised if it features in one of the forthcoming albums/ soundtracks :-) Lets keep our ears wide open!

        On 9/12/05, kalhonaaho01 <kalhonaaho01@...> wrote:
        omg i want to hear this too....i love turn me on one of my fav songs
        --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
        > Hi,

        > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
        Lyttle's "Turn me
        > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot see
        Hindi
        > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the song/movie.

        > You can listen the original song at

        > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or

        > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
        8105046-173
        > 5141?v=glance

        > Thanks,
        > Om

        Music on hold Music on hold systems Music for advertising
        Music licensing Music school Music production education

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • ommishra@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 12, 2005
          That could be a possibility... I was in a friend's house where this song was coming in B4U. Since it was a small clip, By the time I realised it was nearly finished. I could see some desi girl on the song. So that could be Raghav's song too. The lyrics were in Hindi.

          Om...did you hear it in hindi lyrics or was it just a video with desis in it? 'Cos Raghav has his own version of Turn me on and its possible that you might have seen that video, if there was one!

          But a dead catchy tune like Turn me on is sure fodder for our composers, so I wont be surprised if it features in one of the forthcoming albums/ soundtracks :-) Lets keep our ears wide open!

          On 9/12/05, kalhonaaho01 <kalhonaaho01@...> wrote:
          omg i want to hear this too....i love turn me on one of my fav songs
          --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
          > Hi,

          > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
          Lyttle's "Turn me
          > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot see
          Hindi
          > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the song/movie.

          > You can listen the original song at

          > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or

          > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
          8105046-173
          > 5141?v=glance

          > Thanks,
          > Om

          Music on holdMusic on hold systemsMusic for advertising
          Music licensingMusic schoolMusic production education

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • i2fswm
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 18, 2005
            I'm not sure how you came to hear this so long before the actual
            release. But this track is ripped off by Anu Malik as Chakle Chakle in
            Deewane Hue Paagal. Perhaps the film makers started airing the promos
            long back!

            Would be adding it for this week!

            Karthik

            --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin Lyttle's "Turn me
            > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot see Hindi
            > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the song/movie.
            >
            > You can listen the original song at
            >
            > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or
            >
            > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-8105046-173
            > 5141?v=glance
            >

            > Thanks,
            > Om

          • badimushkil
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 18, 2005
              Hey,

              I think Adnan Sami's title song in Garam Masala ("Kiss Me Baby")
              sounds too much like this song too.

              I was listening to Chakle last night & thought "Wow, why would Anu
              copy that song from Garam Masala, that movie's been promoted to the
              skies already?"

              Karthik, do you hear the similarity? I bet Om saw the Garam Masala
              title track on the tube, not the DHP trailers, that would explain how
              he noticed a lift from this song earlier.

              --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "i2fswm" <6times9@g...> wrote:

              > I'm not sure how you came to hear this so long before the actual
              > release. But this track is ripped off by Anu Malik as Chakle Chakle
              in
              > Deewane Hue Paagal. Perhaps the film makers started airing the
              promos
              > long back!
              >
              > Would be adding it for this week!
              >
              > Karthik
              >
              > --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
              Lyttle's "Turn me
              > > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot
              see Hindi
              > > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the
              song/movie.

              > > You can listen the original song at
              > >
              > > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or
              > >
              > > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
              8105046-173
              > > 5141?v=glance
              > >

              > > Thanks,
              > > Om

            • Karthik S
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 18, 2005
                Hey...I think you do have a point! But lemme listen to that GM song later in the day again. And I think you're right on Om listening this track tho I have not seen this track on promos so far personally!

                Karthik

                On 10/19/05, badimushkil <badimushkil@...> wrote:
                Hey,

                I think Adnan Sami's title song in Garam Masala ("Kiss Me Baby")
                sounds too much like this song too.

                I was listening to Chakle last night & thought "Wow, why would Anu
                copy that song from Garam Masala, that movie's been promoted to the
                skies already?"

                Karthik, do you hear the similarity?  I bet Om saw the Garam Masala
                title track on the tube, not the DHP trailers, that would explain how
                he noticed a lift from this song earlier.

                --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "i2fswm" <6times9@g...> wrote:

                > I'm not sure how you came to hear this so long before the actual
                > release. But this track is ripped off by Anu Malik as Chakle Chakle
                in
                > Deewane Hue Paagal. Perhaps the film makers started airing the
                promos
                > long back!
                >
                > Would be adding it for this week!
                >
                > Karthik
                >
                > --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
                Lyttle's "Turn me
                > > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot
                see Hindi
                > > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the
                song/movie.

                > > You can listen the original song at
                > >
                > > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or
                > >
                > > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
                8105046-173
                > > 5141?v=glance
                > >

                > > Thanks,
                > > Om

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Om Mishra
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 18, 2005
                  Message
                  It is a big relief that finally copied songs were identified.

                  I am trying to find the video of the song to identify which one I saw.

                  Om

                  I think Adnan Sami's title song in Garam Masala ("Kiss Me Baby")
                  sounds too much like this song too.

                  I was listening to Chakle last night & thought "Wow, why would Anu
                  copy that song from Garam Masala, that movie's been promoted to the
                  skies already?"

                  Karthik, do you hear the similarity?  I bet Om saw the Garam Masala
                  title track on the tube, not the DHP trailers, that would explain how
                  he noticed a lift from this song earlier.

                  --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "i2fswm" <6times9@g...> wrote:

                  > I'm not sure how you came to hear this so long before the actual
                  > release. But this track is ripped off by Anu Malik as Chakle Chakle
                  in
                  > Deewane Hue Paagal. Perhaps the film makers started airing the
                  promos
                  > long back!
                  >
                  > Would be adding it for this week!
                  >
                  > Karthik
                  >
                  > --- In i2fs@yahoogroups.com, "Om Mishra" <ommishra@c...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi,
                  > >
                  > > Yesterday I saw a Hindi Movie song inspired by Kevin
                  Lyttle's "Turn me
                  > > on". I was unable to notice song or movie name. Since I cannot
                  see Hindi
                  > > channels that often, appreciate your help to figure the
                  song/movie.

                  > > You can listen the original song at
                  > >
                  > > http://music.msn.com/album/?album=29445598 or
                  > >
                  > > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WGO2U/104-
                  8105046-173
                  > > 5141?v=glance
                  > >

                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Om

                • i2fswm
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 10, 2005
                    Happened to see a remix video by someone called DJ Hot Love (or
                    something as cheesy as that). It was a remix of the old hindi
                    track, 'Jawan hai mohobbat' which features complete interludes of
                    Kevin Lyttle's 'Turn me on'! This could be the one that you saw, I
                    feel!

                    Karthik