Re: [UKhypno] Hi John

  • MGoodyer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      John

      What exactly are you doing re: National Sress Awareness Day that's working
      well?

      Martin
    • xxxalott@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        Norman,
        Exactly - I know if I was highly motivated, I would stop. There have been
        times in my life when I was very highly motivated, and I stopped quite
        easily. Trouble is, I put on weight through eating sweets and lollipops
        continually, so I started again.:-(
        Jean