Has anybody ever heard of this hypnosis program...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      http://www.hypnosiscoach.com/?afl=75772

      And if so is it any good. Before I buy it i want to know if anyone has ever thought about getting it?
      Also are there any good beginners nlp books or programs to recommend?
      Enjoy~M
    • hypnosis-hypnotherapy-UK-owner@yahoogroup
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Well, it's obviously just a typical sales letter and not normally how a serious/credible hypnosis course would be presented. Speaking personally, I've been a hypnotherapist for about fifteen years and I've never heard of this "world-renowned" course or its author. That's definitely just sales hype and extremely misleading.

        Why don't you just do a search and see whether the claim to be world-renowned is true or not by checking how many other credible sources refer to it.

        Regards,

        Donald Robertson

        --- In hypnosis-hypnotherapy-UK@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <hobbicles@...> wrote:

        > http://www.hypnosiscoach.com/?afl=75772
        >
        > And if so is it any good. Before I buy it i want to know if anyone has ever thought about getting it?
        > Also are there any good beginners nlp books or programs to recommend?
        > Enjoy~M

      • Emma Faulkner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
          Hi, just wanted to say that I would not do a course unless it had time with
          a tutor and classmates (You can get invaluable experience by working with
          and on your fellow students). A book cannot give you an interactive
          experience, get to know you as a person or challenge you as an individual -
          a good classroom course will give you this.

          I hope you find the right learning experience for you.
          Emma