AD: Special Offers at New eBay Hypno-Shop

  • HypnoSynthesisUK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      eBay Training Auction: Special Offers End Soon

      Bid now and save a fortune on certificated hypnotherapy training courses in
      the UK. Special offers also available one-day self-hypnosis workshops and
      therapy CDs and products. Visit our Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy UK shop now at
      the link below to take advantage of our special auction prices.

      Click Now and Save
      _http://stores.ebay.co.uk/hypnosisandhypnotherapyuk_
      (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/hypnosisandhypnotherapyuk)

      Or bookmark the link and keep watch for new products and services being
      added in the future.

      My very best regards,

      Donald Robertson
      Senior Clinician Hypnotherapist (NCH)
      Registered Psychotherapist (UKCP)

      The HypnoSynthesis® Centre

      Self-Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Training Courses

      Freephone: 0800 195 9809

      Hypnosis Training Courses: _www.HypnoSynthesis.com_
      (http://www.hypnosynthesis.com/)
      Email: HypnoSynthesisUK@...