HypnoBusters December '10 Update

  • hypnobusters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      It's been awhile since we last updated HypnoBusters but just moments ago we added three new hypnosis MP3s and self hypnosis scripts to the store.

      Panic Attack Relief - "By listening to our Panic Attack Relief Hypnosis MP3 regularly (we recommend once a day for at least a month) you will begin to feel more calm and in control. You will find your panic attacks reducing in both number and severity - and they may very well vanish altogether. "

      Past Life Regression - "If there are indeed memories of past lives locked away in the mind then, without doubt, they would lie in the unconscious mind. Hypnosis acts as a bridge between the conscious and unconscious and with the careful guidance provided by our hypnotherapist Jon Rhodes (DHyp) you will find these memories coming forward into your conscious mind, providing a window into any past lives you may have lived. Whether reincarnation is real or not, just allowing your creative mind to wander can be incredibly freeing and therapeutic."

      Anxiety Release
      - "Hypnosis is a treatment well known for its capacity in dealing with problems of the unconscious mind. Through the use of hypnotic suggestion and mental reprogramming you will begin to find that your levels of anxiety greatly diminish."

      DECEMEMBER 2010 BONUS CODE!

      Now that the days are becoming shorter and the nights are growing longer it becomes harder to motivate yourself to get the regular exercise you need to say slim, fit and healthy.

      Well HypnoBusters has the answer with our Exercise Motivation Hypnosis MP3. And now you get buy a copy for yourself - not for the usual price of $9.95 but for just $4.95 when you add the MP3 to your cart and enter the bonus code SEASONAL. All you have to do then is update your cart and the new low price will appear.

      Once you complete the checkout procedure you will be automatically emailed your copy of our Exercise Motivation Hypnosis MP3. So you could be enjoying the powerful affects of hypnosis literally within minutes!

      If you need any help with making a purchase from HypnoBusters then first check out this quick video guide created by our hypnotherapist Jon Rhodes DHyp.

      Video Guide To Buying Hypnosis Downloads from HypnoBusters