Four Free Hypnosis Videos

  • hypnobusters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009
      Over the last month we've been busy making a bunch of free hypnosis videos that allow people to have the chance to try hypnosis for themselves without the need to make a purchase.

      Now they're all available for free on Youtube at the links below.

      Drifting Clouds - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prNEumfoQlE
      Eyes To The Soul - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCnAqivB5U
      Garden of Relaxation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1K1vpGZAA
      Universal Energy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25EKnjrwEdw

      We're sure that you'll enjoy these videos. Feel free to send them to friends or embed/link to the videos on your blog or website.

      The next HypnoBusters update is scheduled for the 25th and will include the latest addition of Ask The Hypnotherapist as well as four new hypnosis downloads - Stop Feeling Guilty, Stop Sleepwalking, Breaking Mental Barriers and Punching Power.