Welcome

  • hypnobusters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Just a quick hello to everyone in the group.

      This group is designed as I way of promoting the healing power of
      hypnosis and in particular my website http://www.hypnobusters.com
      which sells many fine hypnosis MP3s. However I'd also like this group
      to grow into a platform for discussion on all things to do with
      hypnotherapy.

      Over the coming weeks and months I'll be posting articles, video links
      and free samples to keep this group growing and thriving. If you have
      any questions regarding my site or hypnotherapy then just ask and I'll
      answer to the best of my abilities!

      Have fun.