The system that earns me $4000/week

  • Janes
    Message 1 of 163 , May 1, 2009
      The system that earns me $4000/week

      http://tinyurl.com/d9fvcn

      ==========================
      Get your ad posted to 5,000 groups for only $5.95 or less!!
      http://tinyurl.com/ddd3zb

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Risa
      Message 163 of 163 , May 7, 2010
        The system that earns me $4000/week

        Discover How You Can Easily Make $4000/Week Without Selling Or Advertising...

        Imagine a money making system that requires absolutely no selling, advertising,
        recruiting or websites!

        So how much does Ca$h1234 cost?

        $100?, $47?... try $9.00

        Nine dollars, that's all I ask. There are no hidden or monthly costs. You pay
        the small fee just once and you receive instant access to the system that earns
        me $4000/week - it's that simple.

        http://tinyurl.com/ysuxco