effects of monsoon flooding and erosion on contaminated land

  • indrani pal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      dear folks,

      I am looking for some usefull materials and papers which can give me some idea about the topic MONSOON FLOODING AND EROSION AND ITS EFFECTS ON CONTAMINATED LAND. any kinds of suggessions and helps are appreciated. thanks in advance.

      Indrani...
    • H J Shiva Prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
        Dear sir,
        Details of the above workshop from Nov. 28-Dec 02,
        2005 are available on the following site.
        http://imnrm.tripod.com
        Your participation is most welcome.
        Regards,
        Coordinator
        Workshop on IMNRM

        Department of Civil Engineering,
        College of Technology,
        G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
        PANTNAGAR-263145, Udham Singh Nagar District,
        Uttaranchal State, India
        Web:www.gbpuat.ac.in / www.gbpuat-tech.ac.in/ www.gbpuatindia.org
        Tel:+91-5944-233 731(Resi);233 491(Off);Fax:+91-5944-233 338 / 233 473 (Off)
        Mobile:09719245303
        E-mail:hjs_prasad@... / hjshivaprasad@...
        Webmail:sp.fce@...