PhD student wanted

  • Amartya Kumar Bhattacharya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      A dedicated PhD student is wanted by me to work on my Project on
      Saline Water Intrusion in coastal aquifers of the East Coast of
      India.Interested students can write to me at
      amartya_67@...
      Dr. Amartya Kumar Bhattacharya

      Dr. Amartya Kumar Bhattacharya
      B.C.E.(Jadavpur), M.Tech.(IIT Kharagpur),
      Ph.D.(IIT Kharagpur), CEng(I), MIE, F.ISH, MIGS
      Fellow Member and Vice-President (East),
      Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India)
      Life Member and Member, Executive Committee,
      American Society of Civil Engineers - India Section
      Fellow, Indian Water Resources Society
      Member, International Association Of Hydrological Sciences
      (Delft)
      Assistant Professor,
      Department of Applied Mechanics,
      Member, Managing Committee,
      Centre for Disaster Mitigation Engineering,
      Bengal Engineering and Science University,
      Shibpur, Howrah - 711103,
      West Bengal,
      India.
      Phone : 91-33-2668-4561 to 63. Extension : 277 (O)
      91-33-2668-8393 (R)
      91-33-2463-8574 (R)
      Fax : 91-33-2668-4564 or 2916
      Mobile : 91-98300 66562