Humic materials in lake

  • netra khatri
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hello there

      I am a graduate student at Humboldt state university .I am doing small
      research on humic materials, and I am looking for the amount of DOC
      generated in lakes.Or the relationship between the area/ volume of lake to
      the amount of DOC generated.OR some kind of DOC and flow relationship.Or
      plant density in lake and amount of DOC generated.OR Mixing of DOc materials.

      Any comment will be appreciated.

      Regards

      Sandhya Rao <sandhyaatdelhi@...> wrote:Saw some body replying on this. We have been using
      SWAT for many years. Infact we have validated the
      model for varied size catchments from river basins to
      small watersheds. If you are well versed with
      GIS/Arcview, SWAT is a very good model to use.

      sandhya

      --- Nagashree avadhani <shree_nie@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Dear all

      I am looking for a model in water balance studies for
      canal catch ment area. please inform me what to do?

      Nagashree

      * Post message: hydforum@yahoogroups.com

      * This list is moderated by C. P. Kumar -
      http://www.angelfire.com/nh/cpkumar/
      * Subscribe other related groups by sending blank
      email to the addresses given below -

      Hydrological Modelling:
      hydrologymodel-subscribe@...

      Ground Water Modelling: