WHAMO

  • Rama Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013
      I am trying to solve the transient analysis problem in a pumping system where the pump is equipped with outlet guide vanes, which close in 20 seconds after power failure.  The four quadrant characteristics are available. I am using WHAMO, which gives an error message "operating out of range of characteristics at time 0".  I checked and the steady state solution is within the range of characteristics.  Whar could be the error?