Groundwater levels in India - decreases and increases

  • lgupta1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      I am interested in knowing two types of data for groundwater levels in India

      (a) Those parts of India where the rate of groundwater level depletion has been highest

      (a) Those parts of India where the rate of groundwater level increase has been highest (I am assuming that there are some part of India where the groundwater level has actually increased!!)

      Wondering if anyone knows where I can get this data?

      Thanks

      Lokesh Gupta