Re: [hydforum] Query for Hydrology Maps - Madhya Pradesh (Dist Panna)

  • navneet singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Check dams and anicuts have helped in Gujarat

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
        Dear friend,
        Farm pond is also giving very nice results.

        On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:41 PM, navneet singh <nps22000@...> wrote:

        > Check dams and anicuts have helped in Gujarat

      • Ram
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          Vijay

          Lots of comprehensive reports / maps / hydrological information is available with National Institute of Hydrology at Bhopal (Ganga Plains South Regional Centre, WALMI CAMPUS Post Office- Ravi Shankar Nagar, Bhopal - 462 016 (M.P.)).

          NIH has got the most advanced hydrology library at its headquarters at Roorkee (www.nih.ernet.in). I suggest that as your first point of contact. The NIH scientists are highly trained and should be able to guide you.

          Best wishes for your noble cause

          regards

          nachi