Arcticle search help--"storage and the unit hydrograph" by Clark,C.O.

  • wsc19882000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Hello,everyone!

      I am a postgraduate study of hydrology and water resources. Recently I was reviewing some knowledge of unit hydrograph to have a further understand. As I want to know how the famous Clark hydrograph was developed, I tried to search the original reference online but without any constructive results.

      The detailed artical information is:

      Clark,C.O., 1945, Storage and the unit hydrograph: Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers Vol. 110,p: 1419-1488

      It's really a old-aged document, and is there anyone who can help me find it?

      Many thanks to you!

      Best Regards
      Sicheng Wan