Call for paper

  • Pradip Sengupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      CENTRE FOR GROUNDWATER STUDIES

      ( Registered under W. B.
      Societies Registration Act, 1961 )
      54/B/2, Central Road , Jadavpur, Ground Floor,
      West, Kolkata – 700032
      Phone No: (033) 2412 – 0142;
      E-mail: cgws@.... Website – www.cgws.co.in

      CALL FOR PAPER

      Dear Sir,

      We
      are going to publish peer reviewed research and review papers in our esteemed
      journal “ Journal for Groundwater Studies”. It will publish the research
      paper in the field of  groundwater studies. All papers will be pre-reviewed by editor, if
      found appropriate then only editor would forward to the reviewer for blind peer
      review.

      We
      know about your valuable time, so we publish your research papers without any
      delay. We have highly qualified, devoted and sincere Review team. This Journal
      will help to the Researchers, PG Students, and Research Scholar etc. to publish
      their research papers.

      expedite the review process, please format the manuscript in ways as follow:

      1.
      Prepare your manuscript as a single MS Word document. The file should include
      the complete text, references, tables and figures. Any revised manuscripts
      prepared for publication should be sent as a single editable Word document.

      2. Manuscripts should
      be written in English and include a 100-300 word abstract.

      3.
      Make sure all the characters in the text, tables, figure legends, footnotes and
      references are in a single typeface and point size – such as 12 pt Times New
      Roman. Once a manuscript is accepted, a copy editor will decide the type face and
      size of the different elements of the article.

      4. Submit all figures or photographs as jpg or
      tif files with distinct characters and symbols at 500 dpi (dots per inch).
      Tables and equations should be in an editable rather than image version. Tables
      must be edited with Word .Equations must be edited with Equation Editor.

       5. Type your manuscript single spaced. This
      will save pages, makes it easier for reviewers to handle and helps slow down global
      warming by using less paper.

      6.
      In the text, a reference identified by means of an
      author‘s name should be followed by the date of the reference in parentheses.
      When there are more than two authors, only the first author‘s name should be
      mentioned, followed by ’et al‘. In the event that an author cited has had two
      or more works published during the same year, the reference, both in the text
      and in the reference list, should be identified by a lower case letter like ’a‘
      and ’b‘ after the date to distinguish the works.

      I’ld therefore request you to kindly submit one article in our journal and
      would expect articles from your students also. Kindly try to send it by e-mail
      to me within 15th January, 2013.
      I look forward
      to hear from you very soon.
      With regards,