Annual Run off and infiltration in Uttarakhand

  • mandira agarwal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      hello Friends,

      can some one help in computing annual run off and infiltration for Total Uttarakhand area. How to proceed from scratch.

      thanks
      nk agarwal

    • Amir Moradi
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
        Hi,

        yes i can help you. please tell me with more details

        Sincerely,
        Amir Moradi

        On 4/2/10, mandira agarwal <mandira_nk@...> wrote:
        > hello Friends,
        >
        > can some one help in computing annual run off and infiltration for Total
        > Uttarakhand area. How to proceed from scratch.
        >
        > thanks
        > nk agarwal
      • Pradip Sengupta
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          Hi Mandira

          You may visit the website of CGWB and go through all district reports of Uttarakhand. http://cgwb.gov.in/District_Profile/Uttarakhand_districtprofile.html

          Best wishes

          P K Sengupta
          Jadavpur Centre for Study of Earth Science
          Kolkata
          09433714509

          can some one help in computing annual run off and infiltration for Total Uttarakhand area. How to proceed from scratch.

          thanks
          nk agarwal
        • Aloysius, Noel (IWMI)
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
            The following paper might be helpful,

            Zhang, L., W. R. Dawes, and G. R. Walker (2001), Response of Mean Annual Evapotranspiration to Vegetation changes at Catchment Scale, Water Resour. Res., 37. doi:10.1029/2000wr900325