Hydro-geochemistry of high altitude river basin

  • bidyutbikash_sarma
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Dear all,

      I am working on hydro-geochemical study of Kameng river basin in Arunachal pradesh. I want suggestions regarding sediment sampling procedures and water quality modelling softwares for high altitude riverine ecosystems.

      Waiting for reply,

      With regards,

      Bidyut B. Sharma.
    • Ninad Bodhankar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
        You can contact Dr J K Sircar, National Metallurgical Lab, Jamshedpur at jks@...

        Ninad

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
          Bidyut

          You are seeking help in two different areas:

          Sediment sampling (& analyses) from riverine systems:

          Prof. AL. Ramanathan and his team at School of Environmental Sciences, JNU, New Delhi

          Water quality modelling of riverine systems:

          Environmental Hydrology group at National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee (Dr. NC Ghosh);

          Department of Hydrology, IIT-Roorkee, Roorkee (Prof. H. Joshi)

          You could find the contact details from the JNU, IIT-Roorkee and NIH websites.

          regards