Re: Equipment

  • In-Situ
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hello,

      In-Situ Inc. has many solutions for these monitoring challenges:
      http://www.in-situ.com

      For water level, please see the LevelTROLL pressure transducers:
      http://www.in-situ.com/products/Water-Level/Level-TROLL-Family

      For water quality, check out the TROLL 9500:
      http://www.in-situ.com/products/Water-Quality/TROLL-9500-Sensors

      For remote monitoring, see the TROLL Link Telemetry systems:
      http://www.in-situ.com/products/Wireless-Systems/TROLL-Link-Telemetry-Systems

      Forgive me if this is a duplicate post, I am new to the forum and tried to post the same information earlier today...

      For questions or follow up, please email us at support@...

      Happy data collecting!

      --- In hydforum@yahoogroups.com, syed hashmath <hashmath01@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I am looking for equipment for automated measurement of water level and quality.
      >
      > Is there any monitoring equipment/system which monitors water level and quality remotely?
      >
      > Also, I am looking for a single equipment which can be used in pumpting test, which measures discharge, water level with time.
      >
      > Any help is highly appreciated.
      >
      > Hash

    • syed hashmath
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20 6:02 AM
        Hi all,

        I am looking for a company based in switzerland which manufactures or sell water level measuring loggers and remote data transfer systems from groundwater observation wells.

        any help / info is highly appreciated.

        Hash.
      • Ram
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 22 4:03 AM
          Hash try these:

          http://www.adcon.com/english/produkte_sensoren_wasserstand_en.html

          http://www.keller-druck.com/english/homee/hme.html

          regards
          --- In hydforum@yahoogroups.com, syed hashmath <hashmath01@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I am looking for a company based in switzerland which manufactures or sell water level measuring loggers and remote data transfer systems from groundwater observation wells.
          >
          > any help / info is highly appreciated.
          >
          > Hash.

        • Aaron Brown
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 23 11:53 AM