Finding ground water by Map Dowsing Method

  • C. P. Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      ground water resources finding through map dowsing method - seeking your help - reg.,
      Friday, January 1, 2010 9:03 PM
      From: "satheesh ragothma rao" <mailtosrrao@...>
      To: cpkumar@...

      Dr C.P. Kumar,

      Respected Sir,

      It is great pleasure to know about your goodselves. I am Satheesh Ragothma Rao, residing at Mumbai, India, blessed with a special talent of finding ground water by Map Dowsing Method. I can findout the ground water availability in a plot / area if I am provided with a scanned survey map / site plan / lay – out drawn to scale of the plot . The plan / lay out to be rightly marked with directions with a help of campus for accuracy of the direction. I can point out the ground water availability and mark it and send back as findings. This will be helpful while comparing the findings of hydro geologists / local water diviners.

      You know better adopting this method as prior to site visit will reduce the time spent on site to find the exact locations of water resources. I am interested to get introduced with connected professional for getting small assignments. I look forward to get your help on the above.

      My contact number is +91 9574820054. My email id is :mailtosrrao@...

      Thanks & High Regards

      Satheesh Ragothma Rao
      F5, 204, PHASE 7,