Re: [hydforum] Water quality Modelling

  • Narayanasamy Varadarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Dear sir
      As demanded by you regarding surface water quality
      modelling I suggest one model called QUAL2E model It
      describes about DO content, Deoxygenation and
      Reaeration coefficients of river water. If posiible I
      will try to send some recent papers on the same in due
      course of time.
      N.Varadarajan

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com