Report on Modelling of Seawater Intrusion using FEFLOW

  • C. P. Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Member,

      This is just to inform that complete report of my
      study "Modelling of a Coastal Aquifer using FEFLOW"
      can be downloaded at the following link -

      ftp://ftp.wasy.de/FEFLOW/Goa.pdf

      I am grateful to WASY Support team for helping in my
      study and uploading my report at their server.

      Regards
      Kumar
      C. P. KUMAR
      Scientist 'E1'
      National Institute of Hydrology
      Jal Vigyan Bhawan
      Roorkee - 247667 (Uttarakhand)
      INDIA

      Web Page : http://www.angelfire.com/nh/cpkumar/
    • mostafa rawy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        Dear Member.

        thanks for this report, it is very good.

        mustafa

        Eng : Mustafa EL-Rawy