Re: [hydforum] HEC-1 & SCS Lag Method

  • avaz sarlak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      IN THE NAME OF GOD

      Dear my friend,

      The method for calculation of the Lag time is strongly
      depends on the condition of watershed. If the type of
      is channel flow,using the SCS Lag Method or Branzby
      method will give error. Because of these type of
      method are developed for watersheds where the overland
      flow are dominant. I think, selecting the type of
      calculation method, is an Art.

      Sarlak A.