need a Paper!

  • mehriz alwasif
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      I will be very appreciated if any one send me this paper " Coulson, W.D.E. and Leonard, A. 1979: Apreliminary survey of the Nuakratis region in the western Nile Delta, Journal of Field Archaeology, 6 , 151-168".

      Thanks and best,

      Mehrez

      Mehrez H. Alwasif

      National Research Institute
      Of Astronomy and Geophysics

      Tel. 002 012 141 3718
    • H J Shiva Prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Dear all

        Kindly send the reference regarding Correlation
        coefficient above 0.5 is considered for model
        development.

        With regards
        Prasad

        --- mehriz alwasif <mehriz_alwasif@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I will be very appreciated if any one send me this
        > paper " Coulson, W.D.E. and Leonard, A. 1979:
        > Apreliminary survey of the Nuakratis region in the
        > western Nile Delta, Journal of Field Archaeology, 6
        > , 151-168".
        >
        > Thanks and best,
        >
        > Mehrez
        >

        > Mehrez H. Alwasif
        >
        > National Research Institute
        > Of Astronomy and Geophysics
        >
        > Tel. 002 012 141 3718

        H J S Prasad
        Associate Professor,
        Department of Civil Engineering, College of Technology,
        G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
        PANTNAGAR-263145, Udham Singh Nagar District,
        Uttaranchal State, India
        Web:www.gbpuat.ac.in / www.gbpuat-tech.ac.in
        Tel:+91-5944-233 731 / 235682 (Resi);233 491(Off);Fax:+91-5944-233 338 / 233 473 (Off)
        Mobile:09719245303
        E-mail:hjs_prasad@... / h.j.s.prasad@...
        Webmail:sptce@...