hydro-geology

  • goweiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear All,

      I need materials and descriptions about the geology and
      hydrogeological description of as area in Germany. This area is
      Nordrhein-Westfalen (North Rhein Westphalia). I appreciate who have
      provide me with such materials.
      I am developing a hydrogeologica model for a part of this state
      (groundwater flwo and contaminant transport) and I need these material
      to interpretate them and to formulate a hydrogeologica conceptual model.

      Yours, Goweiter