Re: [Husbands doing What on Online] Re: Making anger work for you

  • beth minasi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 4:21 AM
      i did not want to make waves with my husbamd and wanted him to see his addiction for what it is. this did not work and only gave him permission to seek more internet porn. when i put down my foot the tables turned on me and he blamed me biggggggg! time for the tension in the house. i can see the going down hill cycle happening. i am packing boxes and getting all the neccisary paperwork ready. i am more calmer and he is running to his bimbo more than ever. he met her on the internet and they have been sneeking around ever since. this is a fantasy relationship - he is using her for his own selfishniss especially since he has no friends [ he can not talk to me anymore]. they live five states away from each other and she can not see any lies he is telling her. she has been married three times and goes on the internet and picks guys up. the guys dump her because she is so controlling and needy. i am putting myself first and relizing that i do have worth and that this chaos is
      his doing. i finally woke up and smelled the roses! i do not even snoop anymore! and i have been married 28 years.!

      mkittson <mkittson@...> wrote:Hi Linda

      You are so right in what you say about using anger the right way - as
      a mechanism to enable us to set boundaries and stick to them. These
      have to be our boundaries and be ones which we design to have good
      outcomes for us. My therapist has made this exact point crystal
      clear with me.
      You say about therapists -
      "The really good ones will always support honoring self, first" - that
      is why they are worth shopping around for. We need the good ones to
      help us find our way and keep us on the 'straight path'.

      Margaret in Australia

      Marriage Recording software Relationship Eblaster