if you have a 72 i have the stoneshield, piece between your grilles , not being a jerk, but you need to specify year of car your working on In a messagedrolds2u
Hey guys and gals, I am in need of a front bumper center filler. It is the piece that goes on top of the bumper( kind of looks like a plane) I am also lookingcastellino22
The gold stripes are vinyl. I used a light gray primer and sealer. The cool thing about the acrylic enamel, single stage, easy to repair, and buffs out socastellino22
sought after production cars ever made. Owners and non-owners welcome.
You will find expert restoration and tech advice on every year, parts location, buy/sell/trade, links to the best
sites on the web! Join Now!
- Apr 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.