Hello and Hugs

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and send a big hug to you all.
      I tested positive for HD a few years ago, and am still having trouble
      with this outcome...I was dearly hoping for a negative result....

      Paul
    • jeanette_skywalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
        Hi Paul
        Just want to say hi and thanks...I too testet positive 6. months ago,
        and I didn't even know HD was in my family at all. Didn't even know
        what HD was. My mom was diagnosed last year so I took test....but I'm
        not sick yet.
        Lets hope for a cure NOW...

        Love Jeanette

        --- In huntingtonsdiseasewehate@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pmg@f...>