solar healing

  • jetpostman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 1:48 AM
      Hello folks
      I ran across some information that could change you life.The sun
      can be used to heal the mind, body and spirit as demonstrated by
      Hira Ratan Manek, who has not eaten solid food for over 7 years.Read
      about him here.
      http://www.solarhealing.com/index.html

      More information here.
      http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/sungazing/

      SUNBATHING HELPS HEAL ALMOST EVERYTHING Read more here.
      http://www.healself.org/sun.html

      Still more information here.
      http://www.sungazing.com/

      Here is a yahoo group that if you would like to join supports
      sungazing folks
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/sungazing/

      I personally have been sungazing for about one month now and no
      harm has been done to my eyes.
      Nicholas Costanza