hello i am new

  • perfectchild121
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hello everyone my name is connie i am 16 years old and my mother has
      HD
    • kim418687
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
        --- In huntingtonsdiseasewehate@yahoogroups.com, "perfectchild121"
        <perfectchild121@y...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone my name is connie i am 16 years old and my mother
        has
        > HD

        Hello Connie

        My name is Kim my 22 year old son has Huntingtons Disease.
        I have a son Jonathan 17 and daughter Lizzie 15.
        I am sure Lizzie would like to chat.

        kim
      • connie humphrey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
          Hello
          anytime she wants to just e-mail

          <perfectchild121@y...> wrote:
          > Hello everyone my name is connie i am 16 years old and my mother
          has
          > HD

          Hello Connie

          My name is Kim my 22 year old son has Huntingtons Disease.
          I have a son Jonathan 17 and daughter Lizzie 15.
          I am sure Lizzie would like to chat.

          kim

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT