scared at 34

  • tammy london
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2003
      hello my name is tammy . and my mother ,2 of my
      sisters have hd. it came from my mothers side . i
      havent been tested ,i am 34 years old and so far
      haven't showed any signs of it .but i am realy scared
      ,i tried to get tested but my ins. said since i am "a"
      symtomatic they wont pay for the test what do i do

      http://shopping.yahoo.com