Fw: Aussie Group

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
      > Hi everyone .
      > My names Margaret ,I have opened an Australian HD
      support
      > group because of the time difference. I know there is a lot of families
      not
      > contacting the American groups to get the help they need, so do come and
      > join us for a chat ,this is a great way to make contact, you my find
      someone
      > could be living in the same state as yourself. Would also welcome our
      > NewZealand cousins, and any other country . Please do join it, is so
      helpful
      > getting ideas from our friends all over the world, so feel free to get to
      > know us down-under.
      > Hugs to you all Margaret Dutkiewicz
      > http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/aussie_hd

    • tonisurman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2002
        --- In huntingtonsdiseasewehate@y..., "Margaret"
        <margdutkiewicz@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Margaret..my name is Toni and I am from Connecticut in the USA..
        my daughter in law's family carries the gene and I am very
        concerned. They are finally in counseling, but she refuses to take
        the test. Her middle sister has HD and now her 34 yr. old sister with
        2 children is showing symptoms..I decided to join a group because I
        need to learn more and chat with people who have the same
        concerns..hope to hear from you..