Re: Hello

  • Pooh_KR_85
    Message 1 of 398 , Jun 14, 2001
      ~Lauren~<br><br>Hi I'm doing good!! I had a Great
      Christmas!!! I hope you did too!! Well ya'll are in my prayers
      too but I will have to be gone for about 2 weeks
      cause I am going to Oklahoma with my sister! But I will
      be back!!! (I hope!!!) But I will talk to you all
    • susie_que_56
      Message 398 of 398 , Jan 29, 2002
        Hi Abigail nice to see you here talking out your
        feelings. I am not at Risk but I have 2 sons who are and my
        husband had HD. Everyone says how scary it is to have HD
        and I know that they are telling the truth but to be
        at risk has to be its own hell. There is always the
        thought of do I have it, is this the starting of it, will
        I be like my Mom or Dad, or will I even know if it
        has started. These thoughts will be forever in your
        mind to worry you. It is a presonal thing to test and
        I feel it has to be your decision, which you say it
        is something you have to do. So you just go for it
        and know we are here for you. And feel free to let it
        out any time! <br><br>Susie