sorry if ive let you down

  • single_lady_37
    Message 1 of 398 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi everyone that knows me. im sorry if i have let
      you down. I am going to be offline for a month or 2.
      things havent been going good at all. I had my on the
      job injury , had to give up my apartment. I went to
      stay at my boyfriends, well that lasted a whole week.
      There was something dark about him that i didnt know
      until i moved in. I moved out and am going to be
      staying in a shelter for a short while. i am truely sorry
      if i have let you down. once things have settled
      down for me i will be in touch.if anyone cares to
      write you can send to J. Stephens 714 W. Hickory # 6
      Denton, Texas,76201. This is my old addy. I am having
      everything forwarded to a post office box. Hope to talk to
      you all soon. Janice .
    • susie_que_56
      Message 398 of 398 , Jan 29, 2002
        Hi Abigail nice to see you here talking out your
        feelings. I am not at Risk but I have 2 sons who are and my
        husband had HD. Everyone says how scary it is to have HD
        and I know that they are telling the truth but to be
        at risk has to be its own hell. There is always the
        thought of do I have it, is this the starting of it, will
        I be like my Mom or Dad, or will I even know if it
        has started. These thoughts will be forever in your
        mind to worry you. It is a presonal thing to test and
        I feel it has to be your decision, which you say it
        is something you have to do. So you just go for it
        and know we are here for you. And feel free to let it
        out any time! <br><br>Susie