934media

  • Lynn
    Apr 17 8:30 PM
      Interview with the local paper went awesome, the photographer is coming tomorrow at 6 and the article for my 1900 mile cross country walk for Huntington's Disease will be printed Tuesday, April 24th. Please keep sharing my page with everyone you know and showing your support!!!! Even if you can't donate to research, your support is greatly appreciated!!! Work of mouth is working, HD is finally being put into the public's eye like it DESERVES Tell everyone you know!! Click on the link and Please like this page!!! ♥ http://www.facebook.com/WalkForHuntingtonsDisease