Looking for family

  • embaldy78
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello all, my name is Beth Magallon maiden name Marino. I am 28 yeas
      old looking for extended family. My immediate family are located in
      Brookfield, ILL. My father's generation grew up on the South side of
      Chicago in many different locations. He is Mike Marino one of 6. His
      mother name was Geraldine & father Carmin Anthony Marino. Gerry &
      Carmin divorced long ago, then Carmin died. He drowned in the Cal Sag
      River about 1967ish. I am looking for Carmin's side of the family. If
      Carmin was still alive he or his brothers or sisters would be in there
      70s (if HD neg.), there children in there 50s, & grandchildren (me) in
      there 20s. Nobody alive in my family can tell me anything, but I
      believe that there is some family out there & I would really like to
      find them. Thank you!
      If anyone can help please e-mail me back here at Yahoo or my personal e-
      mail,
      EMBaldy78@...
      Please use the subject line Marino.
      THANK YOU!!!