Re: [Huntington's Disease The Monster] hd radio

  • Erin Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
      Brenda and Erin, the "wonder Twins" for the Marion, Iowa Hoop-a-thon, send our congratulations and have added your website to "my favorites".
      Thanks and Blessings

      Erin

      hdscotland <hdscotland@...> wrote:
      just a reminder that huntingtons radio will be launched on the 28th of
      this month. we have really been encouraged with an average of 80
      listeners per day and we are not even launched yet and only playing
      music. with the e-mails i have received over the last few weeks from
      huntingtons associations and from people around the globe im sure our
      first day will be a good one we are sure of over 800 listeners. it has
      also been advertised in many mags and on radio. if you would like us to
      give your group or another group a mention on our opening day or would
      like us to just say hi to someone or even to read out somthing please
      let us know. have a look at our updated site.
      www.huntingtonsradio.moonfruit.com hope to hear you on the 28th.you
      will be able to phone in as well on the launch day. and we have lots to
      give away.

      9;s disease